Well the MSNBC article is up and I’m linked, so I guess I should put a post up so people clicking through can find out what is going on.
Here are my main posts about Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet:
- Ultimate Bet and Russ Hamilton (July 13th, 2008)
- Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal (May 29th, 2008)
- Absolute Poker Cheating Scandal (October 17th, 2007)
I’ve also made a number of other posts on the subject:
- Ultimate Bet Followup (July 17th, 2008)
- Absolute Poker Costa Rica Trip: Part 1 (Nov 11th, 2007)
- Absolute Poker Costa Rica Trip: Part 2 (Nov 18th, 2007)
- Absolute Poker Costa Rica Trip: Part 3 (Nov 23rd, 2007)
- Absolute Poker Costa Rica Trip: Part 4 (Dec 8th, 2007)
- PokerNews Q&A Part 1 (Nov 9th, 2007)
- PokerNews Q&A Part 2: Absolute Poker (Nov 17th, 2007)
I also want to point out that I’m about 95% sure that my quote “who’s going to make them pay” was in reference to “who is going to make Excapsa pay Tokwiro” not “who is going to make Tokwiro pay the players”. I’ve never doubted that the players are going to get paid back.
UPDATE: Thanks to Mike Brunker (the reporter who wrote the story) for clarifying my quote by adding the Excapsa part.